Supporting our community through the coronavirus pandemic
To Our Zego Community:
As we are all navigating the uncharted waters with coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to feel confident that we at Zego are ready and prepared to support you through these challenging times. The health and well-being of our employees, customers, partners, and communities is our top priority. We have taken the steps outlined below to ensure safety as well as seamless business operations.
- Planning: We revisited, strengthened and conducted a trial run of our Business Continuity plan. This included an audit to ensure that all employees across the company, including our resident and client support functions, have the technology and tools necessary to complete their work duties from outside of the office.
- Working from Home: We advised employees to begin working from home on March 16, to ensure their health and safety. We will monitor the situation and guidance from authorities to determine how long this will continue.
- Travel: All business travel has been suspended.
- Partners and Vendors: We have been in close contact with our vendors and partners to understand and share our mutual plans. We are confident that our partners have thorough plans to support their businesses and will work closely together to make any adjustments as needed moving forward.
- Client Onboarding: Our professional services team is working hard to continue to provide exceptional service to our clients and to get new Zego customers up and running as quickly as possible. We don’t expect an impact to onboarding schedules. However, your dedicated project manager will reach out to you directly should any changes need to be made.
- Client Support: Our Client Support team continues to be available from Monday through Friday 6am to 5pm Pacific Time. For assistance, please visit our support page, which provides contact phone numbers, as well as login information to access Zego Communities online, our client portal with FAQs, training articles and more.
In addition, we’ve been working to prepare new online payment tools and options to support you and your residents during this challenging time. We would be glad to talk with you about your specific needs, and how we can help. If you are a client interested in discussing these options, please contact your Client Success Advocate, submit a request through communities or call us at 866-729-5327 x2.
- Resident Support: Our Resident Services team continues to be available 24×7. Visit our support page for their phone number, as well as a link to our online Resident Support Center, which hosts FAQs and helpful articles to assist residents. While we don’t currently anticipate a change to this schedule, if 24×7 availability becomes a challenge during this crisis, we certainly appreciate your understanding and will update clients via email and on our website. At the moment our resident services team is working diligently to keep up with the increased demand in residents interested in digital or remote payments.
We continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation with guidance from the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local and state health departments. Should anything change we will provide updates on this page as well as through email to our partners and clients. We are grateful for our Zego community of employees, customers and partners and confident we can weather this storm together.