At Zego™, we aren’t just evolving the residential real estate industry. We’re raising the standards for work life, too. Because when your team consists of the most exceptional people around, being an ordinary workplace simply won’t do. That’s why we’ve created a culture where bright, motivated and fun-loving people thrive. If working in an energizing environment with awesome teammates, challenging work, and plentiful opportunities for advancement sounds appealing to you, we think you’ll fit right in.
We're looking for the best and the brightest talent to build, market, deliver, and ensure success with our leading Resident Experience Management solutions. Explore opportunities at Zego today!
Zego™ perks can't be beat
We offer all the standard benefits you'll get at other companies, like health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, 401K matches, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts. But there are a number of ways we go above and beyond for our employees with unique perks that keep you happy, healthy, and inspired.
- Flexible Work & Hours: We embrace the future of work and follow a hybrid work (home & on-site) model, allowing flexibility and balance while implementing the strictest health and safety measures while on-site.
- Parental & Caregiver Leave: Expanding your family is a little bit easier with paid parental, foster care, adoption, and caregiver leave. Our Adoption Assistance Program also offers eligble Zegonauts financial assistance to make their dreams a reality.
- Fertility Support: Our Family Building Benefit includes IVF, prescriptions, and surrogacy support for qualified team members.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Fortune 500 rankings have their privileges, and as a Zegonaut you'll have the opportunity to purchase Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) stock at a discounted rate 4 times a year.
- Continued Education Support: Want to complete your degree or pursue a Masters or PhD? Our Educational Assistance Program provides annual partial reimbursements.
- Mental Health & Wellness: We offer resources and programming to ensure you take time for your personal mental and emotional well being.
- Employee Discounts: No more paying full retail prices for fitness clubs, child care and thousands of other name-brand products and services!
- Manager Training Program: Zego has an extensive manager training program for all People Leaders, including: hiring manager training, performance management, diversity, equity and inclusion training, situational leadership, and more!
- Incentive Program: All Zegonauts are eligible for our Incentive Plan, opportunity to earn additional incentive dollars to their annual compensation. Every Zegonaut is eligible for bonus pay.
- Employee Resource Groups: Our inclusive culture encourages and celebrates diversity. Our Zego™ Resource Groups and a D&I Steering Committee focused on creating safe places for ALL Zegonauts to bond, share experiences, and impact meaningful change within and outside of Zego™!
As a fast-growing company, we continually embrace change. But one thing that stays constant is our values that guide us with every decision we make. We look for people who embody these values.
The Spirit of Yes
We’re proactive, have “can-do” attitudes and are committed to creating success for our team and that of our clients.
The Power of We
Teamwork underpins everything we do. We’re respectful, collaborative, and dependable so we can achieve great things together.
The I in Win
We believe in having a strong sense of ownership, taking initiative, and empowering others to do the same.
Recognition & Accolades
We believe in going over-the-top in excellence
Zego has been recognized as one of the top places that caters to the multifamily industry.
Zego is proud to be recognized as one of the nation’s best places to work for millennials.
Zego ranked in the medium-sized companies category, which is defined as places with 50-249 employees.
Great spaces in great places
Our HQ office is located in the heart of the “Golden Triangle,” home to tech startups and enterprises alike, minutes north of downtown San Diego. We’re surrounded by technological innovation as well as San Diego’s well-known craft beer scene, and within walking distance to great lunch options. Our office features coffee stations, ping pong tables and a team of amazing people who love to work hard and play hard, making Zego™ a fantastic place to grow your career.
Our Chicago office puts the best of downtown Chicago at your fingertips. Situated directly above Ogilvie Station, across the street from Union Station, and just steps from CTA trains and buses, it’s the epitome of convenience. Zegonauts enjoy 20 different dining options in the building, and a 2-level fitness center featuring a basketball court and Peloton bikes (FREE for Zegonauts to burn off that tasty lunch). And if you think that sounds cool, just wait until you meet all your new coworkers!