Life at Zego
At Zego, we aren’t just evolving the residential real estate industry. We’re raising the standards for work life, too. Because when your team consists of the most exceptional people around, being an ordinary workplace simply won’t do. That’s why we’ve created a culture where bright, motivated and fun-loving people thrive. If working in an energizing environment with awesome teammates, challenging work, and plentiful opportunities for advancement sounds appealing to you, we think you’ll fit right in.
As a fast-growing company, we continually embrace change. But one thing that stays constant is our values that guide us with every decision we make. We look for people who embody these values.
The spirit of yes: We’re proactive, have “can-do” attitudes and are committed to creating success for our team and that of our clients.
The power of we: Teamwork underpins everything we do. We’re respectful, collaborative, and dependable so we can achieve great things together.
The “I” in win: We believe in having a strong sense of ownership, taking initiative, and empowering others to do the same.
Of course we offer all the standard benefits like health/dental/vision insurance, 401K contributions, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts. But we also have other perks to keep our team happy, healthy, and inspired.
- Flexible paid time off: We aren’t big on micromanaging your time, especially when you need to get out and recharge. That’s why we don’t put a cap on time off or make you accrue it before you can use it.
- Family friendly: We make it easier to be a working parent thanks to a flexible time off policy, an award-winning lactation room for new mothers (yep, there’s really an award for that), and parental leave policies.
- Charitable giving: We love to pay it forward. You’ll have opportunities to get out of the office to volunteer, and to donate to charities on our dime.
- Employee recognition programs: Showing gratitude is important to us. We have a peer-to-peer social recognition program where employees earn rewards for their good deeds.
- Relaxed dress code: We don’t believe that dressy attire translates to superior work. Be comfortable while you work, even if it’s in shorts and flip flops.
- Learning & development: We’re committed to helping employees learn and grow at every stage in their career. From job shadowing, free LinkedIn Learning courses, and hackathons, we offer several opportunities for professional growth.
- Fun events: From major league baseball games, horse races, and the most epic, full-of-trash-talking Olympics you’ll ever be a part of, we sponsor events where we can throw down together outside of work.
- Beer: Since our company was founded over beers, we think it’s only right to offer such effective creative inspiration! Our Chicago office is equipped with a kegerator while our other locations enjoy regular beverages on us.
- Wellness month: We arrange guided hikes, yoga classes, wellness shots, chair massages and healthy snacks for our team to enjoy.
Great spaces in great places
Our Chicago office puts the best of downtown Chicago at your fingertips. Situated directly above Ogilvie Station, across the street from Union Station, and just steps from CTA trains and buses, it’s the epitome of convenience. Zegonauts enjoy 20 different dining options in the building, and a 2-level fitness center featuring a basketball court and Peloton bikes (FREE for Zegonauts to burn off that tasty lunch). And if you think that sounds cool, just wait until you meet all your new coworkers!
Our Kansas City office is a great place to work. Located in the Crossroads Arts District, a vibrant, mixed-use neighborhood where art meets tech. The teams here are lively, friendly and welcoming - team players happy to help out a fellow Zegonaut, near or far, to continue making Zego as great as it can be.
Our HQ offices are located in the heart of the “Golden Triangle,” home to tech startups and enterprises alike, minutes north of downtown San Diego. We’re surrounded by technological innovation as well as San Diego’s well-known craft beer scene, and within walking distance to great lunch options. Our offices feature coffee stations, ping pong tables and a team of amazing people who love to work hard and play hard, making Zego a fantastic place to grow your career.