Summary of Changes
- Updated definitions to ensure clarity.
- Clarity that Zego is not responsible for property managers, properties, HOAs, and/or owners requiring or implementing their own additional requirements on Users in connection with landlord tenant or other real estate related transactions and activities facilitated through the Site.
- Clarity around User’s responsibility and obligations, including safeguards, regarding their Credentials (log-in and password(s)) and User responsibility to provide accurate and correct information and update that information as needed.
- Updated User Data license to permit additional marketing communications from Zego.
- New prohibitions on what a User may not engage in, in connection with the Site or service.
- New information regarding User Interface Areas, proper use and Company’s monitoring of the User Interface Areas.
- New information and requirements related to public areas of the Site.
- New information, requirements, and disclaimers related to third party content on the Site.
- Additional information regarding the assessment of NSF fees.
- Additional information limiting Zego’s liability for content maintained or transmitted by the Site.
- Expanded scope of Zego’s intellectual property ownership.
- Additional indemnification obligations related to your negligence, misconduct, the use of your credentials, and any material submitted you submit to the Site.
- A one (1) year time limitations on any claims or causes of action.